Call 999 if you or someone is in immediate danger, or, if a crime is ‘in progress’.
Call 101 to contact the Police if the incident is not an emergency.

Non-emergency help

You can also contact Crimestoppers-uk to report an incident anonymously. They will pass the information about the matter to the police.

If you need help about any issue regarding Friends of Saintbridge Pond & Nature Reserve (FOSP) and our activities please feel free to have a chat to any volunteer that you may find working around the site or leave a message using the ‘Contact‘ page.